Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Straight hatin'

“I’m sorry me and Jenna couldn't make it to your wedding, we will be at your next one.” I said to Tearea about missing her wedding last week.

Over my birthday, I was supposed to go to this wedding in Traverse City. It was for some sorority slut who I met once but was friends with my girlfriend. The story started out that I was going to a wedding, and then I find out its in Traverse City. And finally, the straw that broke the camels back was that it was going to be a 3 day excursion with all of my girlfriends disgusting whore friends who’s only talents are churning butter and rolling down windows.

So instead of getting dragged out to this lame wedding, in witch I would have to pay money to split a room with more tools than Sunday’s Sears ad, I purposefully planned an impromptu trip to NYC so I would have an excuse not to go to the wedding.

Hate hate hate.

No comments: