Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lack of Hate

Its been a solid week without any legitimate hatin'. I dont know what to tell you. I think on off-hate weeks I will just have to cultivate some old hatin' stories.

The best hate I have today is when some welfare rat i work with tried to tell me where to go and how to get there. Here is the conversation. I realize it't not the best, but its the best I have.

I hated on a co-worker by telling outing her in front of everyone else by saying:

"Im pretty sure this has always been the case since day one. Perhaps paying attention would pan out for you."

That sparked an email debate with her disgusting whore freind coming to her defene. We will just call her hofosho.

[hofosho] Maybe if you could take a second and read her email…..I am pretty sure that she is not indicating that she was under the impression that we needed them for all accounts. It sounds more like she is simply stating, for those who may have some confusion, if the account is over 90 days then we don’t need them. Maybe before jumping the gun and questioning her intelligence it would pay to read things more thoroughly.

[me] Im sorry? I don’t speak spanish

[hofosho] What’s the matter you can dish it out, but you cant take it back?

[me] Dish it, I got plenty of Tupperware.

[hofosho] I just think that the comment you made was kind of pointless, she never said or implied that she didn’t know that, you just assumed and sent some smart ass reply back that made no sense. So in the end instead of making her look stupid, you just made yourself look stupid. That’s all. Don’t take offense to it please, I don’t mean it that way. But if you can send out remarks like that about other people then you should be able to take it back.

[me] Thanks for the coaching

[hofosho] If that’s how you want to take it

[me] perhaps instead of talkin c-game trash, you should do something more productive, how about going to save-a-lot and getting your diapers off of layway.

No comments: