Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hot Tub Hatin'

A quick and perhaps trivial hate….
While ID checking a few weeks ago, the rowdiest of my rowdy friends showed up and were acting drunk and obnoxious, (standard for a Saturday night. When my boss told me I would need to kick them out if they couldn’t calm the F down, I grabbed what I thought was my soberest of friends, looked him in they eyes and said, ‘cool out’. The response given to me was, “Who’s gonna kick us out….You?” [in probably the most cocky look ever]
So I told him at the first opportunity I had, I would throw him under the bus. This didn’t take long to happen.

Later on that night, I arrived at my friend’s house after work. I walked directly to the back, to find my friend lockin’ up with some girl. After walking by a few times, he came up to me and said, ‘hey, be a buddy and turn those lights off.” So instead, I did the exact opposite and left the lights on, so anyone who wanted to could see him. Needless to say, the hot tub needed to be refilled in the morning.

No comments: