Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hockey Snot Hatin'

Call me a pussy, but whenever the temperature goes above 85 degrees and my balls sack sticks to the side of my leg, I get a little irritable. That, in conjunction with going to the Secretary of State makes me equally pissed.

So when I was heading down to the beloved SOS this afternoon, I was looking for a spot close to the entrance so my ball sweat experience would be as limited as possible. When I rolled up to what I thought was a spot, I noticed some jackass in a minivan was parked sideways in two spots. It looked as if he didn't even try, or even give a shit how he or she parked for that matter.
This was the only open spot, and the next available one was quite a ways down. So during the time it took for me to walk up to shit-heads vehicle, I decided to launch an epic snot rocket all over his door, and in case he was getting shit at Target, I launched a second rocket on his hatch release for the knockout punch.

No comments: