Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sellout Hatin'

A few nights ago, a group of 21 year olds came into the bar, ready to get their drink on. The last one in line, was wearing that stupid style cowboy hat worn by K-fed and other douchebags throughout the country. His ID was definitely fake, but it was convincing, so I let it slide.

After they all left, one member in the group (a cop, because I saw his badge) told me, “Hey, I saw you giving him a hard time, and I just wanted to let you know your intuition was right, he is underage… and I just wanted to let you know, since I'm a cop, but I really don’t care, I just think the dude is a douchebag.”

Upset at myself for not taking the opportunity to hate on him, so I asked what his name was, and then ran out to the parking lot where he was, and said, “Look, Dan, I know your name, give me your ID.”

Sticking to his guns, he said I was wrong, and went into confrontational mode.

I then said, “There are two ways this goes down, 1. I get the cops out here and arrest you, (obviously not true) or you can give me your ID and we can be done with the whole thing right now.

He gave me his id, and then screeched out of the parking lot. A smarter person would have just taken off and denied everything. Alas, it was a good hate, but left me wondering, who hated on him more, me for taking the ID, or his ‘friend’ who sold him out?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa man. That's balls right there. Chase a kid down in the parking lot and demand his ID, after he's done drinking and left the bar? I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

even worse, his 'friend' at the table sellin him out...