Friday, May 25, 2007

Good 'Ol Fashioned Hatin'

A quickie for Friday.

On a random drinking bender at MSU, we were hanging out at Blaises’ apartment when my friend Josh mustered up the courage to talk to some random tramp in Wilson Hall. This was a special night for Josh. This night he actually decided to use his cock for something other than pissing out of it. In retaliation to a recent cock-block that he put on to me, I decided to even the score with a simple but effective hate. While he was in the hallway talking to this girl, and gaining some solid ground, I popped out of the dorm and the following interaction happened:

“Josh, you got a phone call,” while I am holding the phone out the door, pointing to it with my other hand.
Obviously annoyed, he replies, with a confused look on his face, because it was my phone that was in my hand, “Who is it?”
“It’s your girlfriend.”
At that point 3 things simultaneously happened.

His jaw dropped, and anger filled eyes
The girl ran in her room and slammed the door
I had felt totally redeemed.

In hindsight, the girl was probably a prude, and would have added another notch to the belt of girls who rant about how lives are because their dads didn’t give them enough hugs.

In the end, we all ended up getting drunker than Joseph Hazlewood at the premier of Titanic. Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Juice. You are the master of hate. You take the art of hating to a place I never could have dreamed of. Bless you.