Sunday, November 11, 2007

Law School Hatn'

As a good warm up to the pissing in the dishwasher story, here is a quickie.

Sitting in class, there is a certain fear about getting called on. Law school is very intimidating at times, and when your asked a question, and you have no idea what the answer is, a slight panic sets in.

This very thing happened with a person I sit next to, and for reasons not worth blessing with you with, we don't see eye to eye. Regardless, she was called on in class, and doing pretty good, I will give her that.

But then she was asked something she did not know, so I decided to help her out. I murmured the answer under my breath just loud enough for her to hear it, in which she relayed it back to the teacher, who frowned, and said no.

Naturally, I raised my hand and gave the teacher the right answer.

Lesson learned, don't believe everything you hear....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juice, I freaking love that dishwasher story. It's as good as it gets.

Dr Rock

Anonymous said...

Juice,
Nice way to help out a colleague in class. You put the ass in classy and that is why I love and miss you -
Teri