Thursday, November 22, 2007

Follow-up Hat'n

A few months some dip-shit from Indiana posted something talking shit about WMU's football team losing to IU. Out of the blue I get this message from this card carrying douchebag:

Hey Andrew- Congrats on a fantastic season- See you at a bowl game..........Oh wait your team was the bitch of your league while mine is heading to a post season so go fuck youself my friend because while you are #1 wrong about guessing how Indiana will end up in their division-and #2 you supported the wrong team once again. Soooooo. Have a happy Thanksgiving knowing that you should be thankful that I never will meet you at a bar because I never socialize the ugly rundown townie bars that you might visit because I'm of a higher class than you will ever be of. Never ever ever ever send me another message telling me to check how stupid you are because you are so stupid, ugly, and will amount to the person who collect my garbage you stupid piece of shit.... I'm glad my garbage will be handled by a loser like yourself.Have a great time knowing you were the bitch of your league,Mike MacDonald (my team still has something to play for)

MY RESPONSE:

Actually, my team is MSU.

Nevertheless, when I'm out of law school ill be glad to represent you when you get dragged into court for beating you wife.

Just because your dad did it does not make it ok.


cheers

---
Some people take stuff too seriously.... above I just wanted to type this statment again, becuase it is soooo classy:

Never ever ever ever send me another message telling me to check how stupid you are because you are so stupid, ugly, and will amount to the person who collect my garbage you stupid piece of shit.... I'm glad my garbage will be handled by a loser like yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're devoted fans are jonesing for an update on some holiday hating. We admire you're work. You're truly a god among haters. Hate hate hate!