Thursday, September 27, 2007

No Posts Do Not Mean No Hates....

Well its been a solid 2 months with no updates, and for that I apologize.

It seems as if I have entered a noble profession, so I am held to a higher standard of behavior. This may be, but there is still a lot of hate to go around... This is a good hate put on a kid who goes to University of Indiana (who is in the Big Ten), and decided to talk shit about beating WMU (who is in the MAC).

So naturally I had to do some polluting on facebook (because I'm 10): "Ok, Ok.....Lets talk shit about a Big 10 team beating a MAC team... That's about as good as a matchup as watching your dad beat your mom after he has been hanging out with Jack Daniels. Hey have fun being the bitch of the Big 10. Once Indiana goes to a bowl, instead of smoking one, you can talk shit. Mike, shouldn't you be harvesting corn right now?"

No comments: